started med school- IMU last Monday! I can finally call myself a med student *cheers* The first person in the family!
this 2 weeks is full orientation..like kao kao orientation. coming back at 12am type, getting wet, fishy smells, painted faces, flour and starch on hair type. I admit it is tough..but so fun at the same time. Weirdly. haha.
Got assigned to group 12 which I believe is the awesomest group with the most semangat- clearly shown when we screamed our lungs out and all of us kinda lost our voice abit. Also had a performance to do onstage! cheerlead + dance routine, something I've never done before, and had to do as a group in front of 400 students approx. scary times but our group 12 seniors were the best in offering support and cheering for us- as a result we finished in the top 6 placing!
Will update more later.. Selamat Hari Merdeka!
No comments:
Post a Comment