Went to college in the morning to collect the deposit cheque- which btw still isnt ready after 1 week plus! seriously.. how long does it take to come up with a RM500 cheque??!. Anyways, went to say hello to the library aunty and accidently got ourselves helping her rearrange magazines on the shelves. We did 2 shelfs, labelled them and excused ourselves quickly. Then we bumped into Madam Wong and also talked to Miss Angeline.
Later we headed over to Mid Valley by bus to watch :
I give it 10 ginormous stars. The best movie I've ever watched. Its a different type of movie. Simple theory behind it is just to perform Inception- plant a thought or dream in someones mind, enter the persons mind and well, steal the dream. But the way the story unfolds, the different places in the world, graphics is beyond spectacular- if they had this in 3D this would be the bomb. I wouldnt mind watching this movie again. Although the ending of the movie has drawn a wide speculation on the net among movie critics- my opinion it ended well as I like endings with a lil air of mystery.
Leonardo di Caprio- my favourite actor managed to pull this movie off again exuding nothing but charisma and intensity thorughout the movie (and looking very smart wearing those expensive tasteful suits). I always believed Titanic was his best role. But this surpasses that. Gaya was sceptical intially about the movie, but my enthusiasm for this movie (and of course the brilliant actor) and dragging her into the cinema paid off as she enjoyed it too.
Later we ate Burger King and went to chill at her place till my dad came. Talked a whole lot, made a couple of vows to each other, laughed still stomaches ached and headed home. Overall, a great day!
Cant wait for our Alpha gathering!


No comments:
Post a Comment